diwali: Happy Diwali 2021: images, wishes, messages, quotes, images and greeting cards
This year Diwali will be observed on November 4, 2021. Here are some images, wishes, messages, quotes, photos and greeting cards to send to your friends and family.
1. May the diyas light lead you to the path of growth and prosperity. Happy Diwali!
2. Let every diya you light bring a glow of happiness to your face and light up your soul. Happy Diwali!
3. May the charm of diyas and shimmering lamps make this Diwali the best Diwali for you. I wish you a lot of luck. Happy Diwali.
4. This Diwali illuminates your life with lights and colors. Have a Safe and Green Diwali!!!
5. Let’s keep Diwali by holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends
6. May Lord Rama grant you the best virtues in life and grant you success. Shubh Deepawali.
7. May Diwali lamps light up your life and Rangoli add more hues to your life. Have a Happy Diwali!
8. Let the flame of the candles and the earthen lamp purify your heart, mind and soul. thus enriching your connection with the almighty. I wish you a happy celebration of the festival. Happy Diwali.
9. Pay homage to the gods and decorate the thali for them. That’s what it’s about. This is the spirit of Deepavali
10. Sending warmest wishes to you and your loved ones. I hope this Diwali brings a fascinating addition of luxury to your life.
1. With the glow of diyas and the echo of chanting, may happiness and contentment fill your life. I wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali!
2. Paying homage to the gods, and decorating the Thali for them, that’s what it’s all about, that’s the spirit of Deepavali.
3. May this Diwali you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and trouble – as small as his mouse .
4. Light a lamp of love! Blast a chain of grief! Shoot a Prosperity Rocket! Light a flowerpot of happiness! Wishing you and your family SPARKLING DIWALI
5. May the joy, cheer, merriment and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness, which this Deepavali season brings, last forever.
6. May the joy, joy, fun and merriment of this heavenly feast surround you forever. May the happiness this season brings brighten your life and hope the year brings you luck and fulfills all your fondest dreams!
7. We meditate on the glory of the Creator, who created the universe, who is worthy of worship, who is the embodiment of knowledge and light, who is a remover of all sin and ignorance. May it enlighten our intelligence on this auspicious day celebrating the festival of lights.
8. Doubt is like darkness, trust is like light, there is no way to destroy the light by casting darkness on it. So get together and enjoy the festival of lights.
9. On this auspicious Festival of Lights, may the glow of joy, prosperity and happiness illuminate your life and home. I wish you a Happy Diwali.
Quote1. “Let it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out.” – JRR Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
2. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – JKRowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3. “No one is good or bad. They are either strong or weak. Strong people stick to their morality, regardless of trials and tribulations. how far they have fallen – Amish Tripathi, The Secret of the Nagas
4. “You must find what ignites a light within you so that you can, in your own way, light up the world.” -Oprah Winfrey
5. “You see, evil always contains the seeds of its own destruction. It is ultimately negative and therefore encompasses its downfall even in its moments of apparent triumph. No matter how grand, well-planned, seemingly infallible an evil plan is , inherent sin will by definition trickle down to its instigators. No matter how successful it may seem along the way, in the end it will destroy itself. It will crumble on the rocks of iniquity and sink headlong into oblivion. leaving no traces in the seas of oblivion.- Neil Gaiman, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
6. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest times of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest meaning.” – Roy T Bennett, Light in the Heart
7. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.” Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ―Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: Essential Writings and Speeches
8. “How far this little candle throws its rays!” Thus shines a good deed in a weary world. – William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice