This morning Funko announced their new product line, Popsies, which will put Funko in the greetings aisle for the first time.
What is happening:
- Sold exclusively at Walmart stores starting December 26, the leading pop culture consumer products company will offer fans collectible, interactive and festive pop-up greetings from iconic pop culture characters.
- Popsies will feature iconic characters that represent some of the world’s most historic franchises for a wide range of everyday occasions.
- Popsies will cost $6.98.
- Most of the Popsies revealed so far are characters from both wonder and CC. Characters include Spider-Man, Thanos, Iron Man, Harley Quinn, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Joker.
- You can also find more unique offerings, such as the mascot of Bob’s Big Boy, a chain of hamburger restaurants in California.
- In 2022, Funko will offer seasonal Popsies for multiple holidays starting on Valentine’s Day in February.
What they say :
- Andrew Perlmutter, President and new CEO of Funko, said: “Funko products have always been a natural gift for the people we love and Popsies is another great way to celebrate those fandoms. We appreciate being able to provide an experience that not only celebrates our fans’ passion for these beloved characters , but also expresses their love and appreciation for friends and family through the product’s unique messages.