Hallmark Launches Festive Decor, Greeting Cards, and Gifts for Fall Celebrations of All Kinds
Cooler days, fresh air and changing colors are sure signs that
fall is here, and from Halloween to Thanksgiving, fall brings plenty of reasons to celebrate. With a wide selection of greeting cards, gifts, and decorations, Hallmark offers a one-stop shop for every festive occasion and special celebration the season brings.
“Fall is a wonderful time to get together with friends and family just for the joy of being together,” said Jen Walker, vice president of creative and trends at Hallmark. “Watching favorite movies like Disney Hocus Pocusto share a special meal with loved ones, Hallmark’s collection of seasonal products can help consumers celebrate what they love most about fall.
For some, the cooler weather provides a prime time to upgrade home décor with items that mimic the colors and scents of the new season. For others, annual traditions like the Halloween sleight of hand or gathering around the Thanksgiving table with loved ones remain the most cherished.
Whether it’s having fun together, showing appreciation, or giving thanks, shoppers can make this fall the most festive yet — with a little help from Hallmark.
The spookiest time of the year is almost here, and Halloween has the unique ability to bring people of all ages together for spooky and silly traditions. From cute and spooky home decor to terrifyingly fun greeting cards and gifts, Hallmark has a wide selection of Halloween merchandise guaranteed to put everyone’s mind.
Disney Hocus Pocus
Disney fans Hocus Pocus have even more reason to celebrate the season, with new products to add to their Halloween décor and plenty of party ideas.
- Create a magical atmosphere at home with new items, including the Disney Hocus Pocus Black-Flame Flameless Candle and the Disney Hocus Pocus I Put a Spell on You Tea Towel.
- Organize a watch party to have a good time with friends. Items like the Disney Hocus Pocus Gather Round Sisters! The Disney Hocus Pocus Cauldron Stemless Glass and Ceramic Bowl are perfect for serving snacks and drinks (and make a great addition to any spooky movie night).
- Cast a spell on fellow “Hocus Pocus” fans by sending a spellbinding note or special gift, like the Disney Hocus Pocus Musical Halloween Card and Disney Hocus Pocus I Put a Spell On You Novelty Socks.
Before you gather around the table for the most anticipated meal of the year, browse Hallmark’s collection of Thanksgiving decor and accessories – guaranteed to take your turkey day to the next level. From thoughtful gifts for the foster family to meaningful cards for distant loved ones, Hallmark offers a range of options for giving thanks and showing appreciation this Thanksgiving.
- Add warm, rich scents of fall to any home with seasonal candles, or emulate favorite fall colors with new decor like the Welcome Fall Wood Framed Sign. Three-wick candles, including Cider Mill, Harvest Festival, and Heirloom Pumpkin, buy one and get one free until December 31, 2022.
- Share your gratitude with loved ones near and far by sending a Thanksgiving card or gift. Three-dimensional pop-up cards like the Fall Leaves and Flowers 3D Thanksgiving Card and the Grateful for You Fall Flower Vase 3D Pop-Up Thank You Card provide a great way to express your appreciation for joy, warmth, and love. love that your friends and family bring to your life. Gather photos and videos of your joyful moments throughout your relationship and send them in a digital fall video greeting.
- Capture grateful thoughts, messages and signatures with unique accessories like the Grateful Signature Table Runner. This Thanksgiving table runner also doubles as a special keepsake that families can add for years to come.
- Spread some goodness this season with unique items like the Fall Plaid Gift Box or show your thanks to the family cooking Thanksgiving dinner with hostess gifts like these stacked pumpkin salt and pepper shakers.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 20,000 people worldwide, the approximately $3.8 billion company operates a diverse portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by company and self-employed in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark the creativity of children around the world. Hallmark Media operates three linear cable channels, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video-on-demand streaming service. The company also offers Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of e-books, audiobooks and print editions. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com.
This news content was set up by WebWire’s editorial staff. Linking is allowed.
Press release distribution and press release distribution services provided by WebWire.