Hallmark shares more joy this holiday season with new greeting cards and gifts
“If the past few years have taught us anything, it’s that there is nothing more important than the relationships that bind our world together,” said Lindsey Roy, chief marketing officer of Hallmark. “As we enter this holiday season, celebrating family traditions and reconnecting with loved ones in meaningful ways seems more important than ever. Holiday cards are an easy way to make a special impact by reaching out with thoughtful words of gratitude, kindness and encouragement.”
Hallmark knows that even the smallest actions can spread great joy this holiday season. This is why Christmas is the greatest holiday for sending greeting cards in United States with approximately 1.3 billion cards sent industry-wide.
This year, as people celebrate family holidays near and far, Hallmark makes it easier than ever to create special memories that last a lifetime with over 4,500 Christmas cards available, including:
- Holiday Video Greetings lets you easily add personalized photos and videos, and even invite others to join you. Simply scan the code inside the card and personalize it with photos, videos, a song and your name. When you’re done, Hallmark will stitch them together into one video for the card recipient to enjoy.
- Sign & Send Holiday Greetings lets you send a physical card straight from your phone, including your handwritten message printed on a real Hallmark card, with Hallmark covering the postage.
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable paper artwork that allows the card to serve as a keepsake. And, new this holiday season, three-dimensional honeycomb detailing with intricate laser-cut designs in various formats, including a praying angel and Christmas tree.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship, and attention-grabbing dimension.
- Good Mail cards feature edgy designs, a modern voice and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural bonds and relationships.
- Hallmark Vida is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones, and traditions.
Hallmark also offers a variety of happy gifts and decor to help you create magical memories and bring the spirit of the season to life like never before.
- Celebrate the comfort of your traditions and welcome new ones with over 150 new Keepsake Ornaments created to mark special memories and reflect unique passions and interests. Included between December 1 to 5Join in-store or online for the Trim the Tree event, Hallmark’s latest ornamental release of the season, featuring special offers, bonus points, and fun holidays for the whole family.
- Inspire Christmas cuteness in kids to give back with itty bittys® – this holiday season, for every itty bittys® purchased, Hallmark donates it to Toys for Tots via December 24, 2021.
- Create new traditions and new memories with the Family Fun Christmas Cookies Gift Set that has everything you need for the timeless activity of leaving cookies and milk for Santa.
- Decorate the halls with authentic Hallmark Channel merchandise, including apparel and gifts that will fill the season with joy.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the store nearest you.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 people worldwide, the few $3.5 billion The company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by company and self-employed in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting e-books, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a broadcast continuously by subscription. a service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Login to Facebook, TwitterInstagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SOURCEHallmark Cards, Inc.